The privacy of our customers is of utmost importance to us. Accordingly, your personal information including your name, contact details, delivery details, email address and any other personal information you share with us will not be shared nor passed onto any third-party.
Note: Your credit and/or debit card details will not be stored by us, nor sold, shared, rented or leased to any third-party under any circumstances.
How to change or turn off cookies in preferences:
In your browser (Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox, Chrome etc.) you can determine which cookies you want to receive and which you do not. To find out more about this topic, and where you can find these settings, please use the "help" button of your browser.
For any more information on your Privacy while using our website, please contact us.
Please call us on +971 4 4514554 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You may cancel your order only if it has not been processed yet. You can check the status of your order by clicking on "My Account". Thank you for your understanding and co-operation.
All of our deliveries are carried out by our logistics partner Aramex, and you can track your shipments on their website. You will receive an automated email confirming your order and details of the same.
The conditions for the delivery are listed below:
- We dispatch our items by Aramex, with standard delivery within 48 to 72 hours. Some areas require longer delivery times. Those items exceeding the standard size and weight, such as heavy pallets and rigid media will be delivered within 5 to 7 days. Once the order is dispatched, you can track it on the courier's website.
- It is not possible to schedule a delivery i.e. it is not possible to set a specific time or be contacted beforehand by the courier to arrange one. Goods are normally delivered by the courier between 9am and 6pm Sunday through Thursday.
- It is not possible to request multiple delivery addresses for a single order. If you need to ship the goods to more than one address, you will have to place more than one order.
- Our couriers do not guarantee deliveries at trade shows.
- Our automated workflow shipments are handled exclusively by Aramex and self-collection of goods are possible only at our E69 warehouse in Dubai Production City (previously IMPZ) and the Dubaiprint.com lounge at Dubai Design District.
- Dubaiprint.com will NOT deal or provide any services or delivery of shipments to Qatar and OFAC sanctions countries such as Afghanistan, Iran, North Korea, Somalia, Sudan, Syria and Yemen.
In the unlikely event that you receive damaged goods from us, Dubaiprint.com is solely liable for exchanging such goods or for paying 100% of the amount on the invoice, depending on the specific circumstances, but Dubaiprint.com shall not be liable for any other damages and/or compensation in any way whatsoever.
In the event of a refund, it will be processed through the original mode of payment only. Our Refund Policy is convenient and hassle-free. While we would like you to keep and use the item you have purchased on Dubaiprint.com, you have the peace of mind knowing that an item bought can be easily returned, provided that you could give us a reasonable basis as to why you are not satisfied with such item. Nothing is more important to us than the satisfaction of our customers.
If you provide us with a reasonable basis as to why you are not satisfied with your product, you may return an item within 48 hours from the date of its delivery to you, provided that the item(s), and any related accessories and/or tools and components – along with the Original Packaging – are in the original state and condition when purchased and received.
- You can pay either using Visa or Master credit card or through your Paypal account.
- The maximum amount through cash on delivery method is 2500 AED and is available in UAE only.
- All payments should be made using the currency of United Arab Emirates dirham (AED) only.
- Effective 1 January 2018, VAT is applicable in the UAE. VAT is charged at 5% on orders shipped within the UAE. All advertised prices on Dubaiprint.com are inclusive of VAT. However, your final price will be reflected at checkout. In order to obtain your Tax Invoice for claiming, kindly contact email@example.com.
- If item(s) are sold with a no-refund policy, such policy will be mentioned prior to or simultaneously with making the order for the item(s).
- If you find the product to be unsatisfactory to you, we will arrange for the return shipment at no extra charge to you, provided that you give us a reasonable basis of why you are not satisfied with the product. You can contact our Customer Services Team to arrange a courier pick-up for your item and a quick Return. Please visit our CONTACT page on our website or call us on +971 4 4514554 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number in the subject line.
- Check your item(s) as soon as you receive it in order to ensure your full satisfaction with your purchase(s), so that you could take advantage of our Refund Policy within the conditional time-frames for returning an item.
- If an item received is not in the same condition as it was described when ordered, it doesn’t work or function as advertised, is missing any component or accessory, or is faulty or damaged, you have the right to return it within the 2 day period mentioned in our Refund Policy above.
- Refunds of your purchase are done seamlessly once a return is requested, subject to the above terms and conditions. However it might take a few days for your funds to be credited back to you, whether such funds are returned to your Electronic Payment Card or paid back to you in Cash.
In the event of a dispute between you and Dubaiprint.com, UAE law shall apply and the Courts of Dubai shall resolve such dispute.
A PROMISE IS A PROMISE
You have no items in your shopping cart.