Perfect Binding is an adhesive based binding solution for your books and booklets printing. It is the strongest and most durable form of binding.
Choose perfect binding if clean and professional finish at affordable prices is what you have been looking for.
We offer the following delivery methods, which can be selected while placing your order and before checking out:
*Delivery may take 2-7 working days, depending on the location and quantity. For your order to be processed on the same day, please place it before 5.00 pm GST.
You can choose the payment method that suits you best:
*Note that COD is only available in the territory of the UAE with a limit of 1,000 AED.
Upload your ready-to-print files (artworks) and we’ll get back to you for the approval. Once you approve the design, we will start the production.
To receive prints of the best quality make sure your files adhere to the following criteria:
*All the file verifications are free of charge.
**The minimum quantity mentioned in each product page will be counted by default.
***For all the orders less than 1m², the price of the product will be rounded up to 1m²: if no other options are found.
Perfect Binding is a popular binding method for books and booklets with many pages. With this binding method, a very strong and heat-resistant adhesive is used to glue the inner pages and cover together at the spine. Then, the irregular or unwanted parts of the other 3 sides are cut off to give your printed books and booklets a neat and “perfect” finish.
Perfect Binding is your ultimate choice of a binding method for creating high-quality, long-lasting books. Why? Here are some reasons:
• Cost-Effectiveness - Perfect Binding is a very affordable binding method with a quick and straightforward process. You can print perfectly bound materials in short runs and consider it as an ideal choice for on-demand printing.
• Durability - Perfect Binding makes your books and booklets very durable. For the thermal glue that is used to hold the pages together, the spines of perfectly bound books are very strong. That’s the reason professional Perfect Binding is the best choice of a binding method for materials many people will use that for a long period.
• Professional Look - Perfect Binding adds an extra professional look to your books and booklets, giving the power to impress your target audiences and stand out even in the toughest competition.
At Dubaiprint.com, we help you achieve that extra professional finish for your books and booklets. Our custom printing solutions are specifically designed for your varied printing needs. We offer a range of sizes and special finishes for your perfect bound prints to make you perfectly happy about your final products.
Here are the customizable features of your Perfect Binding books and booklets at Dubaiprint.com.
We offer 3 different size options to choose from for your prints: 21 cm x 29.7 cm (A4), 14.8 cm x 21 cm (A5), 21 cm x 21 cm.
You can use Perfect Binding for your A4 sized printing materials that have from 48 to 300 pages.
Two types of cover lamination are available: Matte and Gloss. You choose whether you want your books and booklets to look shiny or not!
If you choose either of the 21 cm x 29.7 cm (A4) and 14.8 cm x 21 cm (A5) sizes for your materials, you will print them in the following orientations:
• Portrait (Left Perfect Bind)
• Landscape (Left Perfect Bind)
• Portrait (Top Perfect Bind)
• Landscape (Top Perfect Bind).
For the third size option - 21 cm x 21 cm - Portrait (Left Perfect Bind) and Landscape (Top Perfect Bind) orientations are available.
The material we use for printing your books and booklets, then to be bound using Perfect Binding, is a Standard Art Paper. The latter is a high-quality, yet cost-effective option that will ensure the perfect color reproduction of your prints. We print on both sides of the paper, using 300 GSM paper for the front and back cover and 170 GSM paper for the inner pages.
If you have questions, you can contact our support team at +97144514554 or drop an email at email@example.com.
Drop file here
or Select File