The privacy of our customers is of utmost importance to us. Accordingly, your personal information including your name, contact details, delivery details, email address and any other personal information you share with us will not be shared nor passed onto any third-party.
Note: Your credit and/or debit card details will not be stored by us, nor sold, shared, rented or leased to any third-party under any circumstances.
How to change or turn off cookies in preferences:
In your browser (Internet Explorer, Edge, Safari, Firefox, Chrome etc.) you can determine which cookies you want to receive and which you do not. To find out more about this topic, and where you can find these settings, please use the "help" button of your browser.
For any more information on your Privacy while using our website, please contact us.
Information we collect & How we use it
Customer data is of utmost significance for both our business and for the customers as well. This section explains how we collect data from our visitors and why it is needed for. Important note: the information can be both automatically collected on the website and also there are some cases where the user provides it to us knowingly. We do not collect or sell on purpose the personal data of individuals under 16 years old.
Some types of personal information that we may collect include your:
- Contact details (name, address, phone number, and email address)
- Cookie data (site navigation, IP address, browser settings, and usage data)
- Purchase and transaction history
- Payment information
- Personalized information you add to our custom products
- Other types of data you provide to us during customer support interactions
Why do we need that data
- To allow you login and navigate on the site, browse content
- To create targeted content, and optimize the website to improve user experience
- For operational uses, including fraud detection and prevention
- To provide you with the best shopping experience by helping you fulfill your order successfully
- To maintain security and ensure reliable performance
How to delete your personal data
In case the user wants to fully protect his personal data, the user account can be deleted at any time. Thus, all deleted info that was once associated with that account will no longer be visible or used either.
You may cancel your order only if it has not been processed yet. You can check the status of your order by clicking on "My Orders". Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
All of our deliveries are carried out by our logistics partner Aramex, and you can track your shipments on their website. You will receive an automated email confirming your order and details of the same.
The conditions for the delivery are listed below:
- We dispatch our items by Aramex, with standard delivery within 48 to 72 hours. Some areas require longer delivery times. Those items exceeding the standard size and weight, such as heavy pallets and rigid media will be delivered within 5 to 7 days. Once the order is dispatched, you can track it on the courier's website.
- It is not possible to schedule a delivery i.e. it is not possible to set a specific time or be contacted beforehand by the courier to arrange one. Goods are normally delivered by the courier between 9am and 6pm Sunday through Thursday.
- It is not possible to request multiple delivery addresses for a single order. If you need to ship the goods to more than one address, you will have to place more than one order.
- Our couriers do not guarantee deliveries at trade shows.
- Our automated workflow shipments are handled exclusively by Aramex and self-collection of goods are possible only at our Headquarters at Dubai Production City (DPC, Plot 36).
- Dubaiprint.com will NOT deal or provide any services or delivery of shipments to OFAC sanctions countries such as Afghanistan, Iran, North Korea, Somalia, Sudan, Syria and Yemen.
In the unlikely event that you receive damaged goods from us, Dubaiprint.com is solely liable for exchanging such goods or for paying 100% of the amount on the invoice, depending on the specific circumstances, but Dubaiprint.com shall not be liable for any other damages and/or compensation in any way whatsoever.
In the event of a refund, it will be processed through the original mode of payment only. Our Refund Policy is convenient and hassle-free. While we would like you to keep and use the item you have purchased on Dubaiprint.com, you have the peace of mind knowing that an item bought can be easily returned, provided that you could give us a reasonable basis as to why you are not satisfied with such item. Nothing is more important to us than the satisfaction of our customers.
If you provide us with a reasonable basis as to why you are not satisfied with your product, you may return an item within 48 hours from the date of its delivery to you, provided that the item(s), and any related accessories and/or tools and components – along with the Original Packaging – are in the original state and condition when purchased and received.
- You can pay either using Visa or Master credit card or Paypal or Tabby (A buy now, pay later method) or COD (Cash on Delivery).
- The maximum amount through cash on delivery method is 1000 AED and is available in UAE only.
- All payments should be made using the currency of United Arab Emirates dirham (AED) only.
- Effective 1 January 2018, VAT is applicable in the UAE. VAT is charged at 5% on orders shipped within the UAE. All advertised prices on Dubaiprint.com are inclusive of VAT. However, your final price will be reflected at checkout. In order to obtain your Tax Invoice for claiming, kindly contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If item(s) are sold with a no-refund policy, such policy will be mentioned prior to or simultaneously with making the order for the item(s).
- If you find the product to be unsatisfactory to you, we will arrange for the return shipment at no extra charge to you, provided that you give us a reasonable basis of why you are not satisfied with the product. You can contact our Customer Services Team to arrange a courier pick-up for your item and a quick Return. Please visit our CONTACT page on our website or call us on +971 4 4514554 or send us an email at email@example.com with your order number in the subject line.
- Check your item(s) as soon as you receive it in order to ensure your full satisfaction with your purchase(s), so that you could take advantage of our Refund Policy within the conditional time-frames for returning an item.
- If an item received is not in the same condition as it was described when ordered, it doesn’t work or function as advertised, is missing any component or accessory, or is faulty or damaged, you have the right to return it within the 2 day period mentioned in our Refund Policy above.
- Refunds of your purchase are done seamlessly once a return is requested, subject to the above terms and conditions. However it might take a few days for your funds to be credited back to you, whether such funds are returned to your Electronic Payment Card or paid back to you in Cash.
In the event of a dispute between you and Dubaiprint.com, UAE law shall apply and the Courts of Dubai shall resolve such dispute.
A PROMISE IS A PROMISE
This End-User License Agreement ("EULA") is a legal agreement between you and Dubaiprint.com
This EULA agreement governs your acquisition and use of our Dubaiprint.com software ("Software") directly from Dubaiprint.com or indirectly through a Dubaiprint.com authorized reseller or distributor (a "Reseller").
Please read this EULA agreement carefully before completing the installation process and using the Dubaiprint.com software. It provides a license to use the Dubaiprint.com software and contains warranty information and liability disclaimers.
If you register for a free trial of the Dubaiprint.com software, this EULA agreement will also govern that trial. By clicking "accept" or installing and/or using the Dubaiprint.com software, you are confirming your acceptance of the Software and agreeing to become bound by the terms of this EULA agreement.
If you are entering into this EULA agreement on behalf of a company or other legal entity, you represent that you have the authority to bind such entity and its affiliates to these terms and conditions. If you do not have such authority or if you do not agree with the terms and conditions of this EULA agreement, do not install or use the Software, and you must not accept this EULA agreement.
This EULA agreement shall apply only to the Software supplied by Dubaiprint.com herewith regardless of whether other software is referred to or described herein. The terms also apply to any Dubaiprint.com updates, supplements, Internet-based services, and support services for the Software, unless other terms accompany those items on delivery. If so, those terms apply.
Dubaiprint.com hereby grants you a personal, non-transferable, non-exclusive license to use the Dubaiprint.com software on your devices in accordance with the terms of this EULA agreement.
You are permitted to load the Dubaiprint.com software (for example a PC, laptop, mobile or tablet) under your control. You are responsible for ensuring your device meets the minimum requirements of the Dubaiprint.com software.
You are not permitted to:
- Edit, alter, modify, adapt, translate or otherwise change the whole or any part of the Software nor permit the whole or any part of the Software to be combined with or become incorporated in any other software, nor decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer the Software or attempt to do any such things
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, resell or otherwise use the Software for any commercial purpose
- Allow any third party to use the Software on behalf of or for the benefit of any third party
- Use the Software in any way which breaches any applicable local, national or international law
- Use the Software for any purpose that Dubaiprint.com considers is a breach of this EULA agreement.
Intellectual Property and Ownership
Dubaiprint.com shall at all times retain ownership of the Software as originally downloaded by you and all subsequent downloads of the Software by you. The Software (and the copyright, and other intellectual property rights of whatever nature in the Software, including any modifications made thereto) are and shall remain the property of Dubaiprint.com. Dubaiprint.com reserves the right to grant licenses to use the Software to third parties.
This EULA agreement is effective from the date you first use the Software and shall continue until terminated. You may terminate it at any time upon written notice to Dubaiprint.com.
This EULA agreement and any dispute arising out of or in connection with this EULA agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws.